Waxing & Sugaring
Waxing & Sugaring
Face & Body Waxing – Effective way to remove hair at its root. Re-growth is finer; there isn’t any stubble; and hair grows back much more slowly.
Face & Body Sugaring – Alternative method of hair removal using all natural ingredients. Less harsh on the skin than waxing, allowing for less irritation.
|Expert Shaping for Brows||$32||$40|
|Brow Maintenance (Return Clients)||$21||$25|
|Upper & Lower Lip||$14||$18|
|The Betty Bikini||$40||$45|
|Extended Betty Bikini||$50||$55|
|Land’s End Betty||$65||$65|
|Bye Bye Betty||$65||$65|
|Bump Free Treatment||$10||$10|
Need To Know…
- Please be advised that we Do Not trim hair for Any Bikini or Brazilian waxing service(s). The hair must be no longer than ½ inch and at least ¼ inch in length. If your hair is much longer or shorter than your technician needs to perform the best service please let her know so that you can evaluate the best course of action, which may include rescheduling your appointment.
- Please be aware that if you are near or currently on your menstrual cycle, sugaring/waxing service(s) can be more uncomfortable.
- You must be at least 15 years of age for any bikini or Brazilian waxing service.
- We currently only offer our Bikini & Brazilian waxing services for women. Please inquire if you need us to recommend someone for this service if you are not a woman.
- Caution: For facial waxing, if you are using prescription Retin-A, Gycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Renova, Differin, Avage, Avita, Strivectin, Tazorac, Pro Active, Benzoyl Peroxide, or any other prescription exfoliant for skincare, discontinue use for two weeks prior to your waxing treatment. For both body and facial waxing/sugaring, any oral or topical antibiotics must be discontinued for two weeks prior to any waxing treatment. No waxing/sugaring anywhere for those on Accutane – you must discontinue its use for one year prior to a waxing treatment. question game These medications compromise the integrity of the skin making it much more sensitive and will pull, rip, or burn the skin if used in conjunction with waxing or sugaring.
**And lastly, if you have any of these conditions please avoid body waxing altogether as your skin is already compromised and your risk of infection will be greatly increased: Diabetes, chronic kidney or liver disease, a weakened immune system, eczema, or psoriasis. If any of this applies to you, please be sure to discuss with your esthetician to look into another option of hair removal.